Saturday, October 19, 2013

GODABANG NAMPO Cat Cafe (BUSAN, SOUTH KOREA)

I heard a lot of good feedbacks and read a lot of positive reviews about Godabang (Godarak) but I told myself I have to try it personally to find out if i'd go with the everyone else's opinion. Come Sunday, October 13, while wandering around the streets of Busan, I thought of sipping coffee in the cold weather and immediately, Godabang Cat Cafe popped into my mind. I like the idea of relaxing through my cup and playing with different kinds of cats as well.





As I entered the cafe's doorstep, I witnessed the warmest welcome ever in my life. And no, not only by their friendly crew but also by the cutest and most adorable cats in the world. I think there were 10-15 cats who seemed to be very excited approaching their new customer who wanted to discover something good and different at the same time. In the vicinity were more than 20 other cats busy entertaining other customers.




I sat down at my most comfortable place after I ordered their famous Caramel Macchiato. While waiting, I took the opportunity to be one with the cats. After about 6-7 mins, my order came. Sanitation wasn't a problem. There were wash rooms and right on top of every table is a hand sanitizer so no worries before taking a sip. Honestly, the drink was delicious and exceptional. It has its distinct taste that I couldn't figure out but really, it was one of the best coffees I tasted in Busan.

If you are in Busan, you shouldn't miss Godabang Nampo Cat Cafe. Overall 9.5/10! Good and relaxing place to go :)



Other photos taken from Godabang Cat Cafe


DO's

DON'T's
CAT'S COMFORT ROOM

Some of the lovely cats that will keep you company inside:



 






HOW TO GET THERE:

(40-1 Gwangbokro) 48-2 2-Ga Changseon-dong, Jungu, Busan, South Korea




No comments:

Post a Comment